This course provides an overview of the effective use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in education. It explores various ICT tools and applications that can enhance teaching and learning processes, and how they can be incorporated into different instructional approaches.
Download the complete course description!
- Increase teachers’ skills to use ICT to assess formative learning, individualized teaching, access online resources, and encourage student interaction and collaboration.
- Increase teachers’ basic ICT literacy skills and the use of ICT in pedagogical settings.
- Enable teachers to develop ICT capability in finding, selecting, and using information.
- Use ICT for effective and appropriate communication.
- Monitor and control events both real and imaginary.
- Apply hardware and software to creative and appropriate uses of information.
- Apply their ICT skills and knowledge to their teaching in other areas.
- Use their ICT skills to develop their language and communication skills.
- Make the teaching style that we adopt as active and practical as possible.
- Provide suitable learning opportunities for all children.
- Welcoming and course introduction; Understanding the professional needs of participants.
- Why should we use ICT in schools /colleges/university.
- The strategy and planning for making your school/college/university ICT-enabled.
- An introduction to Moodle; creating and editing your profile.
- Customizing the platform. Creating courses and enrolling students. Moodle: Overview of Activities and Resources.
- Fun and Effective tools like quizzes.
- How to include quizzes into a lesson plan and use them as strong support for the students.
- Game-based learning: building lessons and activities based on games.
- ICT tools in education: Input source, output source, and others Practical exercises in creating animated slideshows.
- Creating a lesson around a video.
- Web Conferencing/Meetings/Webinars.
- Social media.
- Exercises in designing and creating a blog.
- Online information resources: encyclopedia, libraries, journals, magazines.
- E-learning, blended learning, and flipped classrooms.
- Creating an e-learning classroom page.
- Creating and administering a quiz and an assignment.
- Feedback and evaluation course.
*Please note that program content may be subject to change based on input from our trainers.
|Madeira||24 June, 2024||Pre-Confirmed||Book|
All expenses can be covered through a Knowledge Acquisition (KA) subsidy within the Erasmus+ initiative. This is a 5-day training course in which Mobility Friends imposes a fee of 450 euros per attendee, in courses located in the cities of the continent. For the Madeira and Azores, the price will be 480 euros.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who attend a minimum of 80% of the course.
The timing of classes, whether in the morning or afternoon, is determined by the provider. The schedule may vary considerably based on participants’ preferences and the trainer’s discretion regarding any modifications.
The participants will have the opportunity to visit the most emblematic cities of Portugal (Porto, Braga, Guimarães, Aveiro, Viana do Castelo, and others). The cultural activity program may differ according to the participant’s choices (the cultural visit is not included in the course price).
For certain courses, it may be necessary for you to bring your own laptop. Our team will inform you in case of need.