The “Being a Mentor for Career Development” course is designed to equip individuals with the skills and knowledge needed to become effective mentors in the context of career development. This course is ideal for professionals who want to support and guide others in their career journey, such as mentors, managers, educators, and HR professionals.
Download the complete course description!
- Recognize the factors that drive/conduct good management of the interpersonal relationship.
- Relate the communicative abilities and team motivation.
- Define the characteristics of effective leadership.
- Identify the factors that drive effective and cohesive teamwork.
- Apply personal organization techniques and good practice in management teamwork that allows them to manage stress more effectively and leads them to increase productiveness.
- Build a personal development plan that manages to apply different techniques.
- Characterize the leadership styles of group teachings.
- What Is A Career Mentor?
- Why is it Important to Have One?
- Examples of One Career Mentor and Group Career Mentor.
- Peer-to-Peer Career Mentoring.
- Virtual Career Mentoring.
- Mastering New Skills and Advance in Your Career.
- How to Develop a Professional Network.
- The Use of New Technologies.
- How to Gain a Fresh Perspective from Different Generations in Workplaces.
- How to gain fresh Peers.
- Growing Leadership Skills.
- How to Give Feedback and How to Handle Difficult Conversations.
- Delegation and Team Management.
- Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills.
- How to Start a Career Monitoring Program.
- How Often Does the Meeting Take Place?
- Topics to Be Discussed and Analysis of the Expectations from Both Parties.
- Feedback and evaluation course.
*Please note that program content may be subject to change based on input from our trainers.
No upcoming dates found.
All expenses can be covered through a Knowledge Acquisition (KA) subsidy within the Erasmus+ initiative. This is a 5-day training course in which Mobility Friends imposes a fee of 450 euros per attendee, in courses located in the cities of the continent. For the Madeira and Azores, the price will be 480 euros.
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to participants who attend a minimum of 80% of the course.
The timing of classes, whether in the morning or afternoon, is determined by the provider. The schedule may vary considerably based on participants’ preferences and the trainer’s discretion regarding any modifications.
The participants will have the opportunity to visit the most emblematic cities of Portugal (Porto, Braga, Guimarães, Aveiro, Viana do Castelo, and others). The cultural activity program may differ according to the participant’s choices (the cultural visit is not included in the course price).
For certain courses, it may be necessary for you to bring your own laptop. Our team will inform you in case of need.