The 1st transnational meeting of the partners
The 1st Transnational Meeting of the partners of ReWIND project took place in Bitonto, Italy, the country of the coordinating organisation between 15 and 17 of December 2015. It aimed the presentation of the partners’ organization, the identification and setting of the objectives and targets, to indicate the projects principles and set the expected results.
1st Partner (Coordinator) IT : EUGHENIA
2nd Partner AT : E.N.T.E.R
3rd Partner RO : MISIT MEDIERE
4th Partner SP : DOCETE OMNES
5th Partner PT : MOBILITY FRIENDS
6th Partner GR : KEDDY OF EVIA
The 1st Transnational Meeting had the following objectives:
As the mile stone of the project, the first meetings aimed at enhancing clarity, transparency and create a connection between the partners and invited participants. Furthermore the operational objectives covered are:
- The communication to specific information to the consortium.
- The confirmation of the collaboration within the consortium.
- The confirmation of each partner’s role in the project
- The motivation of each partner to achieve the goals and objectives of the project.
The themes of the 1st Transnational Meeting were:
1. Division of work streams and implementing the activities plan
2. Inform officially each organization for their roles and tasks within this partnership
3. Clarify budget issues
4. Monitoring progress: evaluation and analysis of finished or in progress activities, in order to insure their quality.